I love to travel, and thanks to a pretty productive career, I’ve had the good fortune of filing countless stories in small towns and big cities across the country, and more recently in a couple places around the world..
It would be my ultimate dream to be a national or international correspondent.
The bulk of my experience in the last fifteen years has been as a local reporter in newsrooms that span the country.
This is a short summary of my work experience.
- KGO (ABC) San Francisco, CA 2011-Present
- KTVU (Fox) San Francisco/Oakland, CA 2008-09
- WNCN (NBC) Raleigh, NC 2005-08
- KRQE (CBS) Albuquerque, NM 2000-02
- KOAT (ABC) Albuquerque, NM 1999-2000
- KOBR (NBC) Roswell, NM 1998-99
- National Public Radio, San Francisco, CA 2010
- Sirius/XM, San Francisco/Los Angeles 2004-Present
- KFWB (CBS) Los Angeles, CA 2002-05
- KUNM (NPR) Albuquerque, NM 1995-96
- Al Jazeera “Earthrise” (Reporter) 2011
- “Immigration Reform: A Fractured Effort” (Producer/Director) 2010
- “Through The Haze” (Producer/Director) In Production
- Advocate.com San Francisco, CA 2010
- NBC17.com Raleigh, NC 2007-08
NEWS VIDEO EDITOR
- KOB (NBC) Albuquerque, NM 1996-98